KPLI Group D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi to all

4 posters

Go down

Hi to all Empty Hi to all

Post  kCphOenIx Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:56 pm

For all my friends.

I believe each of everyone is busying packing, or already on their way back, or even staying for few more days, or maybe already planned for some vacations. I wish everyone here happy HOLIDAY, and the most important thing is Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my muslim friends. Spending time with our family members are the best thing on our life, because there is no place which is better than your own place. I'm still sitting alone in D class IPBA (AM i missing IPBA now? XD) doing TONNEs of assignment.. Crazy.. I thought of finishing everything before i really enjoy my holiday. But it seems that i won't get this opportunity anymore..

Guys, I believe everyone heard what did Mr Giam mentioned just now by using ICT bla bla bla.. (Or mayb you dunno becoz you were sleeping with ur open eyes.. XD) He was right. But the thing is, can we follow? D class, a suggestion from a wise guy, Mr David Ong suggested that we should have a forum for our own class so that we can get updated all the time. We already implemented this idea when the time we entered to IPBA. I believe this idea is has more Pros than Cons right? I do not think that i need to state any of the Pros here since we all already learn from PS.. LOL..

Now, what i hope (better dun say want XD) is that everyone can be actively using the forum to share info or get updated. It's the best way now for us who are not staying in the same room. It link everyone of us together. If it's not being fully utilize by us, i think we are wasting our time and resources. I understand everyone has their own things to do, own thought, own reasons and many.. but our intension are good to everyone in our class. To make things success, both of my hand cannot make it success. It's simple, becacuse i'm not superman or batman or even Ipman. I can't change things with my own ability. I need TONNES of help.

My words here may bring no meaning for you. But i do not wish that would happen. I may not be the perfect person who trying to gather everyone in, but i will keep on trying. I might not the suitable one to lead everyone here but i'm trying to learn. I might not be happy sometimes but i'm trying to be happy always. I might be wrong sometimes and i'm trying so hard to correct it.

Life moves on and on and it keep changing rapidly. Why don't we stick together and face the changes? Try to use this Forum more frequently, so that everyone are being updated daily.. Spend a little bit time with a cup of coffee, move your lovely fingers, click on forum, drop by some info.. No need money, No need be troublesome.. Because it's totally FREE!! XD

A 'word' can change a lot of thing. It might save a life. It might makes you feel good. It might be very important to you. It is all depends on how you value it.

Take care, my fellow friends.

p/s: Regarding the raising ISSUES that day, i will let you all know some updated news as below:

1. Money is for the decorations and others which it was requested from the BOD of BIG 2 due to 'Upper level' never budget for this. Acceptable to pay. (If we don't pay, pity the BODs, coz it was all their money)
2. BOD spends a lot of time and money in this programme without good helping hand from 'Upper level' since it was told that it was out own programme. (They really sacrifice a lot)
3. BODs BODS BODs.. The KPLI BODs were not the only BODs who were handling the BIG 2. Which mean there are something wrong with the system. So KPLI BODs cannot be blame (my opinion).
4. Rumours having reflections and reports....... I do not know how to explain.. Look at No. 3, and u might able to understand. (Headache)
5. I hope... Everyone is happy.. Hehe Smile
kCphOenIx
kCphOenIx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi to all Empty Re: Hi to all

Post  wzhiyin85 Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:40 pm

roger boss, really appreacite what u have done for us~

wzhiyin85

Back to top Go down

Post  David Ong Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 pm

walau, is that ppl will became more sentimental when sitting alone in class d IpBa? hehe..

Oh my dear daddy kc, appreciated what you've done so far. thanks ah. anyway, is that my idea to start the forum? not me lah.. haha.. i just work only~

Yeah, by having a forum we really could share and get latest news and info easily. i also don't really knw what happened to us coz it seems like only a very few of us using the forum frequently. Is that every1 is really THAT busy to log in and leave a message? Or, mayb nothing to share with others at the moment?

Whatever it is, everybody still have their own rights whether to visit the forum frequently or not. Before that we decided to put all important info ONLY in forum, but we really doesn't want anyone from our class to miss anything, so, we rather let people think the forum is 'not-so-useful' or 'not-resourceful' than forcing everyone to log in to the forum. haha.. padan muka us, no?

haiya, say so much also no use. just hope that people will come and visit this 'not-so-interesting' second class D kpli ipba oftenly lah~ announcement ke, news ke, complaint ke, gossip ke.. hehe

Take care every1 and SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, TO EVERYONE cheers

1 MALAYSIA! lol!
David Ong
David Ong
Admin

https://classdkpliipba.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi to all Empty hi

Post  dhillendran Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:44 pm

yo frendz..wuz up?! uwaa kc..ur sooo sentimental and i'm really touched reading ur post... Sad sorry frenz..i juz bought a laptop n broadband aftr getting the allowance...wat to do?poor guy..so from now on on i will be frequenting more often on our forum..yes kc i truly support u tht ths forum connects all of us no matter whr we are besides building gud relationship among our clazzmates..KPLI D CONNECTING PUPIL
dhillendran
dhillendran

Back to top Go down

Post  kCphOenIx Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:53 am

TQ Zhi Yin adn David~ ^^
Dhillen, I understand your situation. TQ for the support and welcome to the family~ ^^ Lets rock together..

kCphOenIx
kCphOenIx
kCphOenIx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum